Thursday 16 August 2012

Glossybox Sundari **flashbox**


Hello Darlings
 In mid July Glossybox had a flash sale of a special Sundari edition box. No sooner had the email arrived in my inbox I had already popped my card details in and bought this one off box, I'm such a sucker for a limited edition!
I only had to wait a few days before this exciting package was delivered to my door.




Look at the shiny red box, oooh! 


This is a lovely set of goodies to try out and what great sizes.








 I have heard some great thing about Sundari and can't wait to try out all of these products. I think the hair treatment oil might be a favourite as my hair is looking a little unruly right now! 

Did any of you lovelies get one of these boxes of goodness? 

Love, Pins. X

No comments:

Post a Comment