Friday 15 June 2012

Charity shop haul.

Morning Darlings,
 Yesterday I had a busy old day launching a fashion store sale, so was up very early. So, on my way home I thought I'd have a good old mooch around the charity shops ( I was in the mood for a good old rummage!) and I stumbled across a fantastic haul of prettiness. 
 The first thing that caught my eye was a vintage Puma Hawaiian print high waisted skirt, infact there were two! Then a gorgeous striped dress with a red collar and sleeve caps, this is quite long but I may take it up a little. 
The next spot was a pair of emerald green shorts with darling little gold buttons, they are Ralph Lauren. 
 Lastly but by no means least was a gorgeous little gold and tan leather watch, this was an impulse buy,but it may actually be my favorite!


 Let me know of any super finds that you may have.
 Love Pins X




10 comments:

  1. Some good finds you have there :) I really like the shorts and dress

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Darling. I like to think of it as good Karma for getting up early!
      Pins, X

      Delete
  2. Nice finally finding some good finds at good prices and all for a good cause :)

    alishaxox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sugar. That's what I love about Charity shops, great finds + great prices = good causes. Although, there is the dark side of charity shop rummaging...when something you fall in love with doesn't fit! They spend the rest of their days prettying up my clothes rail instead!
      Pins, X

      Delete
  3. The watch is awesome! What a find...

    http://meine-schadenfreude.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Austen. I am quite in love with it! Pins. X

      Delete
  4. I love the watch!
    Courtney xx
    Www.overtherainbow-xo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just a little gem?! What's your best find?
      Pins. X

      Delete
  5. The shorts are lovely! It would go great with a lace top :)

    Suey x

    www.bellamash.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a fabulous idea ! Thank you Suey, I'll get on the hunt for one then let you know how it goes. Pins. X

      Delete