Sunday 17 June 2012

Magical May

Good morning Darlings
 At the beginning of May I went of a little trip to Dorset. I wanted to show you all the cutesy pictures,as they still make we feel warm and fuzzy!


Lulworth cove
 Lovely Lulworth
Forget-me-nots
 
 Corfe Castle
 Swanage steam railway
Luggage at the station

Dorset is such a lovely place to visit and is steeped in so much history.
If you are an Enid Blyton fan then Corfe Castle and the Swanage railway is for you. 
If you are more of a fossil hunter then Lulworth and the surrounding jurrasic coast is what you are looking for. 

Sometimes you really can't beat a holiday in dear ol' Blighty!

Love, Pins. X

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos! I love the one of the vintage suitcases!
    I'm a massive Enid Blyton fan so this is definitely somewhere I need to pay a visit to! :)

    Jesss
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some beautiful pictures! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely photos. oh enid blyton will always remind me of my childhood. i used to read the famous five and malory towers religiously :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the love, Sweetpeas. I had such a lovely time and can't wait to go again.
    I have heard that they are doing an Enid Blyton trail around Corfe Castle soon, how amazing would that be?! Famous Five were my favorite books , I really admired George and her feistiness.
    Love to you all. Pins X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this place looks magical! Need to visit sometime.

    xoxo,

    Cece from LoveBrownSugar

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful! I particularly love the pic of the luggage- gorgeously vintage xx

    http://style-ramblings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete