Tuesday 19 June 2012

Things I'm loving right now

Morning Darlings
As I'm rather impatiently waiting for my Glossybox ( I'm like a small child on Christmas eve!)  I thought i'd let you into some of the products that I am loving so far this month.
There are also some great bargains here too!
Whenever I see a product I love on offer,I buy a few of them and put them in 'the box'.

Lets get started, shall we?!

From right to left, nivea pure and natural day cream,No7 Beautiful Skin Hot Cloth Cleanser, Quick thinking wipes.
The Nivea cream is a lovely, light and fresh feeling cream that really sets you up for the day ahead.
The hot cloth cleanser IS A DREAM! I'm used to use the Liz Earle version and I think I ay be converted. Its just as good, albeit different smelling and a lot cheaper ( especially if you have your £5 off voucher).
The wipes were a purchase made on the recommendation from the lovely SprinkleofGlitter as she mentioned they removed even waterproof mascara. They actually do!


 from right to left, Loreal Elvive Nutri-Gloss Crystal sparkling conditioner, and matching shampoo
I bought these as they were on offer in Superdrug ( half price right now) and it leaves my dull hair, gorgeously soft, smelling fab and actually glossy!
from right to left, Garnier summerbody lotion and Johnsons baby lotion.
The summerbody was bought to brighten up my lily white legs! After 4 days they are looking sun kissed and almost ready to come out!
Everyone should have some baby lotion in their possession, it's a great all rounder. 



Suddenly , eau de parfum
This is my all time best purchase. Its from Lidl and costs £4 and smells so close to Coco Chanel that when I asked my friend to tell the difference se couldn't.
Run out to your nearest Lidl and buy it now!

Models own polish in lemon meringue
This lovely creamy yellow polish goes on quite thin and needed a few coats but it looked perfect and lasted a whole week without chipping. 

From right to left, They're real mascara, Pore fessional, both from Benefit
After reading mixed reviews about the mascara I decided to buy a mini version of the product and I must say that I'm rather glad that I did. It did lengthen my lashes but that was after a few coats and, in my opinion, wasn't any better that the ' Bad Gal Lash'. I'll give it a few more goes and see if it was just a one off. 
The pore fessional is brilliant, it has a lovely consistency and blends into skin with ease. It smoothes away even the deepest pores. What's even better is that with this months GLAMOUR magazine IT IS FREE!! some packs with get That Gal and others will get a Bad Gal Lash.

Rimmel Lasting Finish lipsticks for Kate Moss
These are the best high street lipsticks I have found for a while, they glide on with creamy ease and colours are beautiful. But the best thing about them is that they are so affordable you can buy a few, just like I did !

from top to bottom, 01,03,04 and 12

Have any of you tried any of these? let me know what you think.

Also, are any of you beauties awaiting your Glossyboxes or even Joliebox?
I'm quite excited about this month, it's tipped to be one of the best.

hope you are all having a great week
Love, Pins. X



4 comments:

  1. I got The POREfessional with Glamour too, I love it!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It smells divine, doesn't it? My lovely OH ( other half) bought me another copy , so now i have two! Lucky girl.
    Pins. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very intrigued by the Lidl perfume! What's the staying power like? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is quite powerful, one spray lasts me an entire 8hr shift at work! I would definitely give it a go. For £4, you can't really go to wrong! If you do try it let me know how you found it. X

      Delete